Monday, July 16, 2012

Shavonne Joliee Photography working her magic


So excited when I get the email from a bride letting me know her photographer is someone I love.

When Erica told me she was referred by my friend (& photographer) Shavonne. I was ecstatic.
Shavonne is the type of photographer that truly connects with her clients. We met 3 years ago. both starting our own businesses, learning along the way. Shavonne designed my website, logo and ads.
She also became a dear friend. She has photographed my daughter Gigi a couple of years ago and I still have my favorite hanging in my studio
She knows how to capture the people and their personalities.And she has a generous heart as well.
So be sure to check out her slide show of Erica's wedding. I'll be sure to post photos when I get them too
http://animoto.com/play/41Xt02MCn4r8dEHRbPjbgg.

Even more excited to show you pics from HER own wedding! A fabulous affair at the Landmark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment