Friday, September 16, 2022

Bridal Makeup for Windridge Estate Wedding, Cazenovia, NY

VENUE ~Windridge Estate 
PHOTOGRAPHER~ Kerri Lynne Photography
MAKEUP~ Holly Piselli for A-LIst Artistry












 5.0
The best. Book immediately.
Holly is an absolutely amazing makeup artist. I booked her for both my engagement photos and wedding day. I was lucky enough to have her do my makeup as a bridesmaid in some friend's weddings. I had such a great experiences, of course I wanted to book her for my wedding as well. She is super professional, quick with communication, and just a sweetheart to chat with. She and her team were able to do makeup for 10 people on the morning of the wedding and were super efficient. Highly recommend her for any event. Look forward to seeing her again some time in future!! Thanks again Holly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment