Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Laure Lillie captures Maureen's amazing day

One of the things  I love about my job is meeting new people. Brides, their family and friends, and some of the vendors they have chosen for the day. August bride Maureen was referred to me by Alexis Cohen. Alexis is the Catering Sales Manager for Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel.
Alexis is amazing with her bridal clients. She wants nothing but the best for them. Since Maureen was staying at the Sheraton, Alexis recommended me for on location airbrush makeup. Tiffany was signed on for on location hair styling and Maureen spent a relaxing morning having her makeup and hair done at the hotel.

I was so excited to learn Maureen had hired Laure Lillie for her photographer! Laure was an additional shooter on another wedding I had done, but we never got the opportunity to meet. I have been following her work and love what I see. So I knew..... Maureen is going to have some fantastic photos!

Was I right! Maureen's ceremony was at Syracuse University's campus chapel. A beautiful setting. And when Maureen slipped on her dress.... it was a moment to say the least. The cut was amazing and she looked breathtaking!
     check out more of Laure's style on her website            http://www.laurelillie.com/#home/  

No comments:

Post a Comment