Thursday, October 27, 2011

Justin Mayer captures the moments

No Regrets!

My own wedding over 11 years ago. I have a lovely album to show off. Some framed photos of the day. I also have the mini video cassette that my aunt so graciously filmed of our ceremony. Which we never watch, because we don't have a  VCR anymore. I didn't put a lot of thought into hiring a pro to film our day. 
My one regret of the whole day.  

When I saw Rosanne and Steve had Justin Mayer of Mayer Video filming their day, I was intrigued. I  wanted see what modern videography would bring to the day. I have worked several weddings with very intrusive videographers. One actually hit my elbow while I was applying eye makeup, trying to get his "shots" of me applying makeup to the bride. The bride was unscathed, but I was certainly not impressed.

Justin could not have been more professional!  I also found he was a genuine nice guy. 
Shortly after the wedding Justin posted a short video on his blog. I was mesmerized! I also admit, a little teary as well. The video completely captures the emotions of the day.
See for yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment